Sunday, July 17, 2011

Colonization

I've had creativity building up within me for a very long time without any outlet. Today I planned to do exactly nothing at all and when I sat in my bed thinking about the colonization of the americas listening to Euphoria and Conquest of Paradise this just flowed out through my hands into the keyboard and magically appeared on the screen.


---i remember---

how bigs bishops salty ocean
can you drink away my tears
steady like a locomotion
does it answer all my fears

wind thats filling up my pores
you were a fool to leave me be
knee marks on a million shores
this day of reckoning belongs to me

dust of recollection fouls the feathers
delirium seed runs through the heart
am i too blind to cut your tethers
would you stand to play my part

breach the hulls of virgin places
step you lightly on that rung
whirlpools gathering beneath the faces
into the nothing were you slung

waves in absence ripple far
heed you not what you are told
refuge breached around a star
still we live a billionfold

---

No comments:

Post a Comment