Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Face Painting, more photos!

Haha, as fun as it was to actually participate in the event I made the last post in a hurry last night. I like the green-tinted photos even though I did that only to give them a retro feeling for when SCUF decided to use them in some publication or other. I even used the small versions (bad habit since I haven't been able to find a good PNG-optimizer for the iMac yet) even though I uploaded them in JPG. Sigh!
Enough with the excuses already! Here are the bigger versions, and some more photos and some into about SCUF! Enjoy!

"Swedish Celiac Youth Society, SCUF is a member organisation for children and young people who are intolerant to gluten or lactose. SCUF has approximately 7 000 members all over Sweden. SCUF’s vision is that no one should be, or feel, limited by their intolerance."

The activities last Saturday were fantastic! A lot of children and they parents showed up to eat gluten-free cake, jump in the bouncy castle and receive information abut SCUF. I am honored to have been allowed to play a part of it!




















No comments:

Post a Comment